Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

CMIS with Alfresco and Liferay6.1

1. Alfresco side
create the use with the userid : joebloggs and password test1 and add him to
adminstrator group

2. Liferay side
In the portal-ext.properties add the below settings
company.security.auth.type=screenName
session.store.password=true

The user authentication can be changed to screen name from email address in liferay side

portal-ext.properties have to be in the location
D:\Liferay6.1\liferay-portal-6.1.10-ee-ga1

http://www.liferay.com/web/alexander.chow/blog/-/blogs/7670631

1 comment:

  1. The best thing about Pass4sure Checkpoint dumps is that it was in PDF form that was accessible from any of my devices. I downloaded it from Dumpspass4sure and went for my IT exam with confidence. I was well sure of my success because Checkpoint PDF guide gave me very authentic and to the point knowledge about every exam topic.

    ReplyDelete